LED Surface Mounting Grill Dash Deck Linear Module Police Lighting (LED262)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Sets|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LED262
- IP Rating: IP67
- Material: PC& Aluminum
- Color: Red / Blue / Amber / Clear / Green
- Transport Package: Exporting Carton
- HS Code: 8512209000
- Type: Warning Traffic Light
- Light Source: LED
- Voltage: DC12V/24V
- Trademark: XingYuan
- Origin: China
1. Technical parameter:A. Place the unit against the mounting surface.
- Working voltage: 12V(DC11V~15V) 24V(DC21V~26V)
- Consume electric current: ≤1.2A
- Ambient temperature: - 40ºC~+50ºC
- Warning light color: red; amber; blue; clear; green
- Power supply way: Constant voltage current control
- Continuous working time: 4 hours
- Waterproof and shake proof
B. Mark the areas where the mounting holes are to be drilled. Confirm that no vehicle parts could be damaged by the drilling process.
C. Using a bit sized for a #6 sheet metal screw, drill two mounting holes. A 0.5" dia. wire passage hole(s) must also be drilled. Thoroughly de-burr all hole(s).
D. Route the wires through the hole(s) in the gasket and through the wire passage hole(s) in the mounting surface. Secure the headlight to the mounting surface using the hardware provided.
See illustration below for wiring information
WARNING! All customer-supplied wires that connect to the positive terminal of the battery must be sized to supply at least 125% of the maximum operating current and at the battery to carry the load. DO NOT USE CIRCUIT BREAKER SWITH THIS PRODUCT!
The patterns are controlled with the YELLOW wire. To advance to the next pattern, apply +VDC to the YELLOW wire for once. To reset to the factory default pattern applying +VDC to the YELLOW wire for quickly three times. (This unit is not factory set at pattern 1).